Sunday, August 22, 2010

Now we are Talking!

:)
ON Sunday afternoon, listening to music on the radio was a treat. Every channel that I switched to, had something different to offer. Variety had finally arrived.

So there was Marathi music and there was Indipop. I could hear Tumhe Apna banaane ki (Sadak) from the 90s or a Devanand song from Guide and I could even listen to Dabanng. Radio One's initiative to promote independent artists also sounded refreshing. The Swapnil Joshi show made me smile (in spite of me being a non-marathi girl) and the back to back music on Fever also did the trick.

After a long time, I could sing along, switch and experiment with my radio set with love and enjoyment, rather than frustration and impatience.

Ofcourse, all of this, on a Sunday. Afternoon. Hope the spread spreads further :)